Date: November 10, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm – 6 pm ET
Duration: 30 MinsRegister Now
The Canadian GovTech Summit Series provides a platform for the Canadian Public Sector to discuss their ongoing digital transformation projects and contracting best-practices with the industry.
Connect with Infosys Public Services
Join the session by Emilio Franco and Sebastien Aubertin-Giguere from PSPC to learn about the Government of Canada’s procurement modernization program.
Learn how PSPC is working with partners like Infosys Public Services, EY and SAP Ariba to digitize procurement and making it easier for vendors to transact with the government.
Sebastien Aubertin-Giguere, Director General, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Emilio Franco, Director Procurement Business Modernization, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Learn more about Canadian GovTech Digital Transformation Services Summit
- Press release: Public Services and Procurement Canada to modernize and automate its procurement processes
- Perspectives: Smart procurement in the public sector
- Learn more about our offerings for Procurement Modernization
- Infosys Public Services – Public Sector practice