Date: September 22 –25, 2019
Location: Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Booth – 431, Meeting Room 103A
American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) IT Solutions Management (ISM) Conference serves as a premier forum for discussing how technology can be utilized to streamline business processes and improve support of Health and Human Services (HHS) programs.
APHSA 2019 ISM Conference will bring together federal, state, local and private sector thought leaders to exchange thoughts on emerging trends and imperatives impacting HHS agencies.
Connect with Infosys Public Services
Infosys Public Services is a Gold Sponsor of the APHSA 2019 ISM Conference.
Visit our booth 431 to experience innovative IT solutions for child welfare, Medicaid modernization, citizen service, fraud analytics, and other functions that are helping agencies navigate their next to digitize HHS, and improve care, outcomes and cost.
Meet our experts in room 103A for an exclusive session on how to keep the lights-on while navigating digital transformation. Get insights on how agencies are using Robotic Process Automation, DevOps and AI-based Operations & Maintenance tools to make management of existing systems smarter and more efficient.
Dr. Suman De, Principal Consultant, Infosys Public Services
Rick Brady, Senior Principal and Head of Government Healthcare Practice, Infosys Public Services
Punyajit Battacharya, Director Child Welfare Practice, Infosys Public Services
Jayanta Ghosh, Delivery Manager and Head of Child Welfare Practice, Infosys Public Services
Vijay Ravichandran, Principal Consultant – Government Healthcare Practice, Infosys Public Services
- Know more about APHSA 2019 ISM Conference
- Perspective: Digitizing Child Welfare Systems
- Perspective: Service-based/Modular Integrated Eligibility
- Perspective: Digitizing HHS – The future of HHS technology
- Perspective: Seamless healthcare data interchange – are we there yet?
- Client example: Infosys Public Services and Texas Department of Family & Protective Services to Modernize State’s Child Welfare Information System
- Infosys Public Services – Health and Human Services practice