Date: August 5, 2021
Time: 9 AM – 2 PM ETLEARN MORE
The IRS Virtual Tech Expo, hosted by the IRS Office of Small Business Programs, provides a forum for organizations to demonstrate latest products and technologies that can help IRS advance its core mission.
Connect with Infosys Public Services
Infosys Public Services is participating at IRS Virtual Tech Expo as an event sponsor. We will demonstrate innovative IT solutions that are enabling federal agencies to become more digital and discuss examples of how agencies are leveraging these solutions to improve outcomes.
Ravi Bansal, Head of Federal Practice, Infosys Public Services
- IRS Virtual Tech Expo 2021
- Navigate your next to build a digital government
- Forrester Research Case Study: A leading government service agency leverages blockchain to simplify tax processes
- Improve outcomes with automated data-science
- How to build a centralized tax administration platform to handle peak filing volumes of 1+ billion per day