Date: October 13 – 15, 2021
Location: Monterey Convention Center, Monterey, CaliforniaMeet Us
The County Welfare Directors Association of California (CWDA) Annual Conference is the flagship event for human services agencies in California. Over 1100 people attend the conference to learn about the latest in technology, service delivery, workplace efficiency, and exchange insights on improving the wellbeing of children, families, aging adults, and individuals across California.
Connect with Infosys Public Services
Infosys Public Services is a Bronze Sponsor at the 2021 CWDA Annual Conference
Meet us at Table 2 to learn how we are helping agencies in California adopt innovative technology solutions to enhance efficiency and improve outcomes. Experience our IT solutions for Medicaid, Integrated Eligibility, Cloud, AI-based Analytics and automation that are helping heath and human services agencies accelerate their digital transformation and become more resilient.
Brian Bennet, Senior Director, Infosys Public Services
Rick Brady, Associate Partner and Head of Government Healthcare Practice, Infosys Public Services
Ajeet Mohanty, Group Program Manager, Infosys Public Services
- The 2021 CWDA Conference
- CalSAWS: Delivery of timely welfare services. Assured
- Infosys Public Services Launches Blockchain Network to Modernize Public Recordkeeping for County of Riverside in California
- AI for the common good: Strategies for HHS agencies
- 10 critical things for a successful Medicaid Enterprise System
- 4 technologies for public health agencies for the post-pandemic world
- Navigate your next to digitize HHS