Oracle Cloud Applications
Traditionally organizations have used on-premise Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Organizations are increasingly moving away from this model, given the significant capital and operations expenses and exposure to cyber threats.
Here is where a Cloud-hosted ERP comes into play, with Oracle as the market leader for enterprise grade solutions offering advanced and complete capabilities across the gamut of enterprise business functions.
What is Oracle Cloud ERP?
Oracle Cloud ERP – It is an end-to-end Software as a Service (SaaS) suite to manage enterprise functions such as Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, and Customer Experience.
The applications are hosted on the Oracle technology stack in Oracle’s Cloud centers. It supports hybrid deployment and is available for both public and private cloud implementation.
Oracle Cloud ERP SaaS Applications
Oracle ERP cloud consists of the following products/ suites–
- Financial Management (also called ERP Cloud) – Provides real time access to the enterprise financial information. It offers features like accelerated data entry, dashboards, multi-dimensional reports, and addresses global accounting standards and multiple legislative, and geographic requirements.
- Supply Chain Management – With an easy-to-use layout and built-in layouts, Oracle SCM covers all aspects of Supply Chain from Planning, Inventory, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Order Management and Procurement. The suite provides increased forecast accuracy, and an end-to-end visibility into planning, manufacturing, and execution.
- Human Capital Management – Oracle provides a comprehensive solution on the Cloud that connects every human resource process across the enterprise, be it Core HR, Talent Management, Workforce Management or Payroll.
- Customer Experience Management – Moving beyond the typical CRM, Oracle provides an integrated set of solutions that assist in nurturing long-term customer connections for increased customer satisfaction. It enables organizations to differentiate, innovate, and improve business results by transforming the customer experience.
Oracle Cloud Application Benefits
The ERP lives in the cloud and is highly flexible and scalable. Here are some other notable advantages of Oracle Cloud ERP –
- Access to faster upgrades and latest features – Oracle SaaS applications allows clients to receive faster functionality improvements, bug fixes and security patches. Unlike traditional models that require a lengthy upgrade which often is passed on due to the time needed, SaaS Oracle SaaS applications make upgrade feel like a breeze. This in turn, reduces operational costs by keeping the application up to date.
- Lower Application costs – You don’t need servers, expensive infrastructure, or staff on your premises to run the application. A subscription-based pricing model allows flexibility in licensing than traditional model of upfront procurement of software licenses.
- Scalable on demand – The system scales up effortlessly, thanks to the computing and storage power of the cloud. Achieving this through on-premise ERP is both expensive and time-consuming.
- State-of-the-art security – Automatic deployment of updates ensures that you are always ready for any new threats to your data. Secure Cloud storage is Oracle’s responsibility.
- Intuitive and portable – Use intuitive interfaces to personalize the employee experience. You can access the system from a computer or mobile phone.
- Third-party integrations – The system comes with a comprehensive set of tools. But if you wish to leverage its benefits further, Oracle SaaS applications integrate through OCI to automate and centralize end-to-end processes. The extensive set of integrations simplify cloud migration while streamlining hybrid and multi-cloud operations.
Financial Management System Improved with Cloud-based Application