Date: September 16 –19, 2018
Location: Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington Booth – 318
American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) IT Solutions Management (ISM) Conference serves as a premier forum for discussing how technology can be utilized to streamline business processes and improve support of Health and Human Services (HHS) programs.
APHSA 2018 ISM Conference will bring together federal, state, local and private sector thought leaders to exchange ideas on emerging trends and imperatives impacting HHS agencies.
Connect with Infosys Public Services
Infosys Public Services is a Gold Sponsor of the APHSA 2018 ISM Conference.
Visit us at booth 318 to see innovative IT solutions for integrated eligibility, child welfare, citizen service, fraud analytics, and other areas that are helping HHS organizations navigate their digital transformation journey and improve care, outcomes and cost.
Rick Brady, Senior Principal and Head of Health and Human Services, Infosys Public Services
John McDonald, Head of Marketing and Alliances, Infosys Public Services
Vijay Ravichandran, Principal, Infosys Public Services
- Blog: Successfully navigating Child Welfare Information System modernization
- Know more about APHSA 2018 ISM Conference
- Perspective: Keeping the lights-on while modernizing legacy systems
- Client example: Infosys Public Services and Texas Department of Family & Protective Services to Modernize State’s Child Welfare Information System
- Infosys Public Services – Health and Human Services practice